Return to Learn
Hello Mingus Families,
We miss you, we love you, and we cannot wait until we can safely return to in-person instruction. On June 29, Governor Doug Ducey postponed in-school learning until at least August 17 due to COVID-19. We are excited to welcome all students back to school remotely beginning on Thursday, August 6, 2020. Remote learning will continue until it is safe to transition into in-person learning. Parents will always have the choice to remain in the remote learning model. We invite you to read through our updates below for all the details!
- August 13, 2020 - Online Learning Plan for Families - English
- August 13, 2020 - Online Learning Plan for Families - Spanish
- Return to Learn Action Plan for 2020–2021
- Back to School Information for New Students
- Back to School Information for Returning Students