Online Academy Summer School
Mingus Online Academy offers summer school courses to allow students the opportunity to get ahead, make more time for extracurricular activities during the school year, or to retake courses as needed.
How To Register
Registration for summer school 2020 is currently closed. If you want to check your registration status, please email Katherine Forbes.
What You Need to Know
- Summer school is completely online. You can access your courses by going to the Edgenuity website.
- We will assign one course at a time. If you finish with spare time, you may be able to complete another half-credit to full-credit. This is at the discretion of the summer school staff.
- Since it is online, you have the ability to work based your personal schedule. However, keep in mind that your instructor will have set office hours for communication and support.
- Plan to work an average of two to four hours per day.
- Communication is vital for online education. Please make sure your contact information is up-to-date and that you are checking your email daily.
- We will drop students from their class after five days of inactivity, unless you have made prior arrangements with your instructor. *Being dropped may affect future opportunities of online and summer school education in the future.