New to our district? Here’s everything you need to know to get the registration process started. When you are ready, stop by our office to drop off your registration packet and documentation, or fax it to us at (928) 634-0546.
Questions? Give us a call at (928) 649-4403.
- Completed registration forms
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Custody/guardianship papers (if applicable)
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency (valid driver’s license, mortgage papers, rental agreement, utility bill, etc.)
If transferring from another school, please provide the following additional information:
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Unofficial transcript for students in grades 10–12
We require proof of all immunizations as mandated in accordance with the state laws of Arizona (exemptions permissible for medical or religious reasons—please call our office for a form). To ensure the safety of all of our students in the event of an outbreak, we will not allow non-vaccinated students to attend school until the outbreak is over.