Preparing for graduation is an exciting and intimating time. There is a lot to consider and accomplish over your high school years. Please use this guide to help you insure that you make your current year of high school the best that you can! If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office.
- Make sure you are earning grades that you'll be proud of later!
- Consider taking the PSAT for practice with college entrance exams and a chance to improve before junior year high-stakes testing.
- Keep a list of the activities that you're doing (clubs, sports, music, volunteering). If your list is rather skimpy, get involved!
- Choose your classes wisely. Base your choices on the careers you are interested in pursuing.
- Start looking at your post-secondary options. Use AZCIS and the links on our site to find out more. If you're considering college, visit college fairs and meet with admissions representatives that come to MUHS.
- If you are an athlete planning to participate in sports at college, meet with your school counselor to discuss NCAA eligibility requirements. You can find details on their website.